Wednesday 11 February 2015

Sigh


Chapter/Capítulo 7


Sometimes I have the feeling of not belonging there, there are people, places and memories I just wish that they didn't waste more ink in my journal. Events that have made me stronger or less vulnerable depending on how we see it, I hid behind a mask of laughter and indifference that comes out when I lose the battle ...  even a soft sigh makes me nervous and every word is another reason for wanting to disappear. When everyone wears masks like you, it's hard to tell who is real. But when nature gives you the benefit of forgetting, for a moment your life is diminished, making the 'now' more important than any situation willing to break the calm time.

A veces tengo el sentimiento de no pertenecer allí, hay gente, lugares y recuerdos que ojalá no gastasen más tinta en mi diario. Acontecimientos que me han hecho más fuerte o menos vulerable dependiendo de qué manera lo veamos, me he escondido tras una máscara de risas e indiferencia que sale a la luz cuando doy la batalla por perdida… El minimo suspiro me pone nerviosa y cada palabra es otra razón para querer desaparecer. Cuando todo el mundo lleva máscaras como tú, es difícil darse cuenta quién es verdadero. Pero cuando la naturaleza te regala el beneficio del olvido por un momento tu vida se empequeñece, haciendo que el 'ahora' sea más importante que cualquier situación dispuesta a romper la calma del momento.