Wednesday 10 December 2014

Make me feel

Make me feel as the first snowflake hitting my skin after a hot summer, the fire burning my soul and my hair gracefully kissing the leaves. Make me feel as if winter isn't cold and summer is fresh,  like I woke up from being hibernating and the sights was more captivating than staying warm inside a cave. Make me feel like the fresh air of the mountains in the midst of a city, acompanied when I’m alone, close to me when you’re far and distant from any evidence of reality.

Hazme sentir como el primer copo de nieve tocando mi piel después de un verano caluroso, el fuego abrasando mi alma y mi cabello besando las hojas. Hazme sentir como si el invierno no fuese frío y el verano es fresco, como si me levantase de estar hibernando y las vistas fuesen más captivantes que quedarme cálida dentro de una cueva. Hazme sentir como el aire fresco de las montañas en mitad de la ciudad, acompañada cuando estoy sola, cerca de mi cuando estás lejos y distante de cualquier evidencia de realidad.