Sunday 14 December 2014

My birthday


It's typical to say how much has everything changed from last year, but it's true.
Today I'm 19 and I can't believe how everything has changed and how close am I to the twenties. 
This year I discovered so many things and learnt to appreciate the little moments and the pleasure of living by breathing the gift that the daily routine offer us. 
I still have a lot to learn and I'm eternally thankful for that, because as I grow and everything changes around me, the people who I love are still by my side. 
Years are nothing but progress.

Es típico decir cuánto ha cambiado las cosas desde el año pasado, pero es verdad.
Hoy tengo 19 años y no me puedo creer cómo todo ha cambiado y qué cerca estoy de los veinte.
Este año he descubierto tantas cosas y he aprendido a apreciar los pequeños momentos y el placer de vivir respirando el regalo que el día a día nos ofrece.
Todavía tengo que aprender mucho y estoy eternamente agradecida por eso, porque mientras crezco y todo cambia a mi alrededor, la gente a la que quiero sigue estando a mi lado.
Los años solamente significan progreso.