Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tick tack the sun goes down



Chapter/Capítulo 9/52
Tick tack tick tack the time runs out in the game of obsession. Every second counts, every minute hurts and the present it’s a mere nightmare as it will eventually end and it’ll be nothing but a memory. Bitten nails, touching hair, stretching arms and the contradiction between being at ease and obsessively thinking that time is the best gift I have, meanwhile I lose it by not realizing what is life offering to me right now. Taming my feelings is a challenge, while I say farewell to another day in the relative confort of protecting myself.

Tic tac tic tac el tiempo se termina en el juego de la obsesión. Cada segundo cuenta, cada minuto duele y el presente es una mera pesadilla porque acabará terminando y no será nada más que un recuerdo. Uñas mordidas, tocándome el pelo, estirando los brazos y la contradicción entre estar tranquila y obsesivamente pensando que el tiempo es el mejor regalo que tengo mientras lo pierdo al no darme cuenta de lo que la vida me está ofreciendo ahora mismo. Domar mis sentimientos es un desafío, mientras le digo adiós a otro día en relativo confort de protegerme a mi misma.