Wednesday 21 January 2015

Nature vs technology




Chapter 4/52
Even the coldest time of the year brings happiness and warmth. Nothing is more important than to rest your mind and disconnect from everything and everyone in order to get in touch with the most natural part of you that guides you to leisure and pleasure. There is a balance that I’m still willing to achieve between nature and technology, between freedom and duty and between who I have to be and who I want to. If there is something that I’ve learnt from dull days where the only light that touches my skin is by the source of the lamp, is that when I can feel the gentle breeze and the birds sing after a rainy day I know how to appreciate every tiny bit of nature.

Incluso la época más fría del año trae felicidad y calidez. Nada es más importante que descanse tu mente y desconectarse de todo y de todos, para estar en contacto con tu parte más natural que te guía con hacia ocio y el placer.
Hay un equilibrio que estoy dispuesta a lograr entre la naturaleza y la tecnología, entre la libertad y el deber y entre quién tengo que ser y quién quiero ser.
Si hay algo que he aprendido de los días grises donde la única luz que toca mi piel es la emanada por la lámpara, es que cuando puedo sentir la suave brisa y los pájaros cantar después de un día de lluvia sé cómo apreciar cada pedacito de la naturaleza.