Monday 24 November 2014

My first post.

After months, weeks, days and hours searching for templates, the right platform and the ideal web construction I finally have my blog. I really didn't know where this time would arrive: After looking for the right template made by others, I found out that the best way to make my blog was to make it for myself.
And I learnt a lot.
I learnt a lot of HTML code, image sizing, social buttons... Little by little, code by code, this blog which might look simple took place. But as simple as it might look, this blog has a lot of work behind it and I'm really proud of it.
This is the place where I will spill my thoughts, upload pictures in high resolution and be my little personal space in the immensity of the web.
If you want to subscribe you can do so here, or if you want to read my introduction head to this page.


Después de meses, semanas, días y horas en busca de plantillas, la plataforma adecuada y la construcción web ideal por fin tengo mi blog. Yo no sabía cuándo iba a llegar este momento: Después de buscar la plantilla adecuada hecha por otros, me di cuenta de que la mejor manera de hacer que mi blog era hacerlo por mi misma.
Y he aprendido mucho.
Aprendí un montón de código HTML, imágenes de tamaño, botones sociales ... Poco a poco, ecódigo por código, este blog que podrá parecer simple se llevó a cabo. Pero tan simple como parece, este blog tiene mucho trabajo detrás de él y estoy muy orgullosa.
Este es el lugar donde voy a derramar mis pensamientos, subir fotos en alta resolución y ser mi pequeño espacio personal en la inmensidad de la web.
Si deseas suscribirte, puede hacerlo aquí, o si quieres leer mi presentación mira esta página.